PROFESSIONAL CO2 KIT FOR AQUARIUM
BLUE PROFESSIONAL 5L
CO2 SET WITH 5 LITER BOTTLE,
SOLENOID VALVE AND AQUARISTIC REDUCER
CO2 Blue Professional with a 5-liter bottle
The BLUE Professional set is a complete CO2 system that is ready to use almost immediately out of the box.
The heart of the set is a compact reducer designed for aquariums, equipped with an integrated solenoid valve, metal bubble counter and precision valve. Aquario Professional reducer is the highest quality product, created from beginning to end especially for the needs of aquariums. It is characterized by the unusual precision of CO2 dosing and the design using proven solutions in practice.
The reducer has built-in:
- metal counter bubble counter - a virtually indestructible bubble counter that has been equipped with a compression fitting. Fully detachable, which facilitates cyclic water filling
- precision valve - needle precision valve gives the possibility of very precise gas flow setting
- solenoid valve - an integrated solenoid valve allows for automatic feeding of carbon dioxide using a pH computer or standard time timer
- plug with indicator - the plug is equipped with an LED which lights up when the solenoid valve is working (opening)
Two clocks indicate key CO2 system parameters:
- pressure inside the cylinder
- reducer working pressure
By using two pressure gauges, you can easily predict the gas consumption in the cylinder and read the level of pressure reduction.
The reducer is made of a metal alloy that meets the highest technical requirements, while guaranteeing high durability and reliability of its components.
Thanks to this, the device ensures 100% tightness and high precision of gas dosage.
A 5 l cylinder filled with CO2.
The cylinders are equipped with the latest valve with a fuse up to 190 BAR, painted in accordance with PN EN 1089-3. They have certification (Pi mark) throughout the European Union, which gives the possibility of use and re-acquisition throughout the EU.
Aquario Drop Checker (glass continuous Co2 test) - when placed in the aquarium it continuously monitors the level of carbon dioxide in the water and indicates this by appropriate coloring.
Glass nano CO2 diffuser - made of high quality laboratory glass, with ceramic sintered. Thanks to the use of microporous sintered ceramic, it enables extremely efficient dissolution of carbon dioxide in aquarium water.
Unlike diffusors on the market, diffusers spray gas with their entire surface, which translates into better dissolution of carbon dioxide in water and lower losses.
The box also has a handy key with which you can easily tighten the reducer to the CO2 cylinder.
Total height of the set: 60cm
- Co2 BLUE Aquario reducer with solenoid valve
- Co2 diffuser
- Drop Checker
- PU hose (3m)
- CO2 cylinder 5L 55cm high, full. The cylinders are equipped with the latest valve with a fuse up to 190 BAR, painted in accordance with PN EN 1089-3. The tanks are certified (Pi mark) throughout the European Union, which gives the possibility of use and re-filling throughout the EU.
- The key to screw the reducer
- Installation and commissioning instructions (PL, CZ, EN, DE, ES, RU)
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: